Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am praying for my Vise Family

Dear Vise Family,

Today I am praying for you. We are a large family from a small town that have scattered all over God's Earth. Even though we are large, we have always stayed close at heart. It is families like ours that can help Christians be a shining light to the world We are not perfect but we push forward thru thick and thin. We've seen troubles and sorrow but still we go forward with faith. I personally have faith that I feel was passed down to me from my incredible and wonderful Grandparents. There are so many days that I wish I could talk to them, to share with them the lessons I've learned and the awesome blessings I've been given. It is that strong foundation in our Lord Jesus Christ that has kept us together - even when the miles keep us apart.

So, my Vise family, this is what I am praying. Dear Heavenly Father, Thank you for the wonderful brothers and sisters that you have placed in the Vise Family. You have sent us to all corners of the Earth but you have never left us. Please Lord, keep your glorious hands of blessing, protection, provision, health and healing upon this family. May we continue to be strong for each other and be supportive to one another. Let us always know that we can count on anyone in this family and on you Lord, at all times. I am so thankful for this family, I am so thankful for the foundation that has been laid, I am thankful for the memories that have been made and the memories to come. Lord, keep us in your hands of safety and love. In these things I prayer, in the name of your Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment